Our basic services include providing advice, guidance, and training on the use of EQ-5D instruments and other PROMs, registering and licensing the EQ-5D instruments, and scoring EQ-5D data and providing basic descriptive results.
Advanced support is available for, but not limited to, the following services:
- Conducting literature reviews that involves EQ-5D instruments’ use or measurement properties
- Developing data analysis plans using EQ-5D data
- Conducting data analysis including both basic and advanced statistical analyses
- Developing reports of analyses results
- Writing and submitting manuscripts to scientific journals
- Developing knowledge dissemination materials
- Conducting economic evaluations
Advanced support will only be offered for research activities that involve the EQ-5D.
These services will be provided at a rate of $500CAD/day.
A separate agreement will be drafted between APERSU and the end-user that outlines the required services and fees, mode of data sharing, and the end product(s) to be delivered. To further inquire about these services, contact us at email@example.com.