- Al Sayah F, Ohinmaa A, Johnson JA. Screening for anxiety and depressive symptoms in type 2 diabetes using patient-reported outcome measures: Comparative performance of the EQ-5D-5L and SF-12v2. MDM Policy and Practice 2018 (forthcoming).
- Short H, Al Sayah F, Ohinmaa A, Johnson JA. The relationship of material and social deprivation with health status.Quality of Life Research2018 (forthcoming).
- McClure N, Al Sayah F, Ohinmaa, Johnson JA. Minimally Important Difference of the EQ-5D-5L in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes. Value in Health2018; 21(9):1090-1097.
- Crick K, Al Sayah F, Ohinmaa A, Johnson JA. Responsiveness of the anxiety/depression dimension of the 3- and 5-level versions of the EQ-5D in assessing mental health. Quality of life Research 2018; 27(6):1625-1633.
- McClure N, Al Sayah F, Xie F, Luo N, Johnson JA. Instrument-defined estimates of minimally important difference in EQ-5D-5L index score for Canadian, Chinese and Spanish scoring algorithms. Value in Health 2017; 20(4):644-650
- Al Sayah F, Xie F, Qiu W, Johnson JA. Comparative Performance of the EQ-5D-5L and SF-6D Index Scores in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes. Quality of life Research 2017; 26(8):2057-2066.
- Al Sayah F, Johnson JA, Ohinmaa A, Xie F, Bansback N. Health literacy and logical inconsistencies in health state valuations: Results from the Canadian EQ-5D-5L valuation study. Quality of life Research 2017; 26(6):1483-92
- Johnson ST, Thiel D, Al Sayah F, Mundt C, Qiu W, Buman MP, Vallance JK, Johnson JA. Objectively measured sleep and health-related quality of life in older adults with type 2 diabetes: A cross-sectional study from the Alberta’s Caring for Diabetes study. Sleep Health 2017;3(2):102-106.
- Al Sayah F, Bansback N, Bryan S, Ohinmaa A, Pullenayegum E, Poissant L, Xie F, Johnson JA. Determinants of Health Preferences in the Canadian EQ-5D-5L Valuation Study. Quality of life Research 2016 Jul;25(7):1679-85.
- Al Sayah F, Qiu W, Johnson JA. Health literacy and health related quality of life in adults with type 2 diabetes: A longitudinal study. Quality of life Research 2016, 25(6):1487-94.
- Al Sayah F, Mladenovic A, Gaebel K, Xie F, Johnson JA. How dead is dead? Qualitative findings from participants of combined traditional and lead-time time trade-off valuations. Quality of life Research 2016, 25(1):35-43.